the only semi-mechanical must have been me trying to avoid getting doored about 10 feet away from No Name and thereby very softly colliding with a lightpost. I'm fine, only two witnesses :)
On 10/4/07, Ryan PC Gibson <email@example.com> wrote:
- Eight riders. Congrats first time skyliners Ksenya, Chris and Ian. And big thanks to the regulars who helped keep the group together all the way to foothill.
- Special kudos to crazy Wickman who did a PA2SF2G starting at 4am. On his fixed gear.
- A beautiful ride. Despite the cool start at Peet's, it warmed up nicely and was down right pleasant on SCT. Watch out for those deer!
- Not a bad pace at all for a NRLB and no mechanicals. We rolled into No Name after 3:16 total time (2:51 moving).
- Canada TT was a personal record: 24.9 mph avg! Probably a combination of taking the first 25 miles easy, a good team of domestiques pulling me and maybe a little tailwind. Just a little though :)
Post a Comment